In June, IJ hosted 19 Dave Kennedy Fellows and 18 other top law students at our annual Law Student Conference. Participants enjoyed a weekend filled with both scholarly and practical sessions designed to inspire and prepare them to seize public interest opportunities in the future. As one student put it, “Being around so many intelligent and energetic people dedicated to advancing liberty was the best conference experience of my life.” With planning already underway for next year, we can’t wait to equip even more future litigators for the fight for liberty!
August 2019 Volume 28 Issue 4
Also in this Issue:
- Victory for Economic Liberty: IJ Wins—Again—at the U.S. Supreme Court
- Mowing Down Abusive Fines in Florida
- Fighting Crime or Raising Revenue?
- Learning to Litigate for Liberty at IJ’s 27th Annual Law Student Conference
- IJ’s TRO Victory Delivers a TKO Against North Dakota Mural Police
- Savannah Tour Guides Celebrate Victory
- Untangling Red Tape, One State at a Time
- Pushing Forward Against Policing for Profit in California
- Turning a Loss Into VICTORY: IJ’s Strategy for Long-Term Success
- Decrease Your Taxes and Support Freedom